Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
401(K) Plan Specialist
ADP is hiring a 401(k) Plan Specialist. In this position you will Provide 401(k) product support to the ADP TotalSource 401(k) Plan Participants/Clients through technical knowledge, issue ownership and maintaining Plan compliance. Research and resolve issues relating to the ADPTS MEP 401(k) Plan ensuring compliance with government regulations and laws promulgated hereunder. Develop and maintain effective communications to ensure participant satisfaction on issue resolution.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in TotalSource we have built the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the country using that expertise. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions - everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Respond to inquiries from MEP participants.
- Acts a primary contact for day to day record-keeping matters with an emphasis on first-call resolution for items relating to Plan compliance, systems and processes.
- Respond to inquiries regarding 401(k) technical, product, and compliance questions by researching and resolving issues.
- Troubleshoot participant issues requiring a full working knowledge of desktop tools and resources including ADP and ING systems and the business processes that support them.
- Analyze compliance test results and Plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Instruct clients on options available to correct failed (nondiscrimination) tests.
- Ensure department adherence to daily schedule to support call volumes for inbound participant related calls.
- Maintain flexibility to handle increases in daily phone volumes during peak calling times.
- Assists associates with questions and escalated calls, follows through on required research
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a concentration in: Business, HR, or related field
- 3-5 years of directly related experience