BAE Systems, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BAE Systems, inc.
Elec Eng Asst
NH008_65 Spit Brook Rd_Nashua_NH
BAE Systems in Nashua, NH is seeking an Engineering Assistant.
You don’t see it, but it’s there. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics – from saving emissions in
the City of Lights to powering the Mars Rover to protecting the F-35 fighter jet. At Electronic Systems, you’ll be among the
brightest minds, working on the aerospace and defense industry’s most difficult problems. Drawing strength from our
differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to
change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our missions: “We
Protect Those Who Protect Us®” and “We Innovate For Those Who Move The World™.” Sound like a team you want to
be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems
This role will perform a wide variety of assignments including the layout, test, troubleshooting, modification and repair of complex precision RF & Microwave multi-chip modules, subsystems or systems. Works under the general direction of engineering personnel in a research, design/development environment. The qualified candidate will work in a dynamic engineering lab.
- Provides support to engineering with the ability to perform troubleshooting, rework, and RF tuning
- Conducts various tests or experiments of moderate complexity, which may require minor modifications in test setups or procedures and the selection, and/or adaptation of standard procedures and equipment.
- Processes and computes data using specified formulas and procedures or prepared technical documentation.
- Extracts compiles and interprets a variety of technical data such as charts, data sheets, and graphs, under general supervisory direction, and presents such data in a prescribed format as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Auto req ID