BAE Systems, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BAE Systems, inc.
Eng Sr Prin II
NH009_95 Canal St_Nashua_NH
Do you want to lead a team creating cutting edge, disruptive technologies that enable our military systems to protect our warfighters on land, at sea, and in the air? Our mission at BAE Systems is to “protect those who protect us.” Are you a leader willing to take on that challenge?
The BAE Systems Electronic Combat Solutions Hardware Engineering organization is seeking a proven senior level technical leader with Electrical Engineering and Firmware experience to manage and lead the development of our next generation of Electronic Systems. This is state-of-the-art work surrounded by talented and dedicated professionals that embrace the challenge.
We innovate. We deliver. Our teams make new capabilities real. We give our military and commercial customers the decisive “edge” with a full range of products, including advanced electronics, security, and information technology solutions. Our products encompass a wide range of technologies including complex digital electronics, RF and analog circuits, mechanical chassis and packaging, and FPGA/firmware development.
Strong technical leaders with passion, integrity, and ability to solve complex problems are needed. This leadership role gives you the ownership of engineering technical, cost, schedule, and execution. This is your opportunity to lead, to shape, and to provide your enthusiasm and expertise to a large multi-disciplined team focused on delivering best-in-class capabilities and performance.
You will be working collaboratively with Project Technical Leads, Hardware Leads, and Program Management to ensure overall program success. In this important leadership role you will effectively communicate program status to internal customers, senior leadership, and the external customer. Is this the challenge and opportunity for you?
We hope you are that leader.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Your Responsibilities include:
· Technically leading multi-discipline, state-of-the- art hardware development efforts on large scale programs with 30+ Electrical Engineers, Firmware Engineers, PC Design, and other support staff
· Employing your expertise, decision skills, and independent judgment in technical areas
· Leading critical in-house and Customer design review activities for program success
· Communicating essential information and coordinating with other engineering disciplines, Program Management, and Functional Management
· Monitoring program schedules, earned value criteria, and productivity metrics for efficient performance
· Ensuring the established Hardware Development Process is implemented successfully
· Working with Project Technical and Hardware Leads to determine program staffing needs and “right person/right job”
· Providing inputs on personnel performance
Auto req ID