Bob's Discount Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outlet Sales Associate in Salem, NH-Outlet at Bob's Discount Furniture
at Bob's Discount Furniture
Outlet Sales Associates
Full-Time and Part-Time Career Opportunities
At Bob’s Discount Furniture, we love what we do, we have fun and it shows in our expansive growth! Using a low pressure, honest and consultative approach, our Outlet Sales Associates exceed customer expectations by offering beautiful home furnishing solutions at incredibly marked down prices. At Bob’s Discount Furniture we are looking for motivated and career minded team players that set the benchmark high for true sales professionals. Our Outlet Sales Associates provide a world class customer experience by championing the “Bob’s Way” of treating people with integrity and respect.
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob’s Way because no one does it better!" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob’s we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Hourly pay plus commission!
- Feeling under the weather, we’ve got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob’s Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob’s Helping Hand Program. Bob’s cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Welcome and engage customers, providing them with world class customer service and offer customers an unforgettable shopping experience
- Generating sales through a low pressure consultative approach
- Energetic, self-motivated customer service professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills, bilingual a plus!
- Flexibility to work a 5 day retail schedule that includes nights, weekends (both Saturdays and Sundays for Full Time, either / or for Part Time), and most holidays.
- Basic computer skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience in retail environment are a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.