Bob's Discount Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Support Manager in Seabrook, NH at Bob's Discount Furniture
at Bob's Discount Furniture
Retail Sales Support Manager
Retail Sales Support Managers are professionals within the Bob’s Discount Furniture organization and play a vital role by ensuring that Stores provide an exceptional customer experience while fostering sales in accordance with The Bob’s Way to both internal and external customers. Retail Sales Support Managers are expected to perform and behave in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s core values and vision.
The primary function of The Retail Sales Support Manager is to manage the daily operations of a Bob’s Retail Office, Café and Bob’s Way to Pay programs; inclusive of recruiting, hiring, maintaining staffing levels and scheduling to meet the needs of the business. Additionally, The Retail Sales Support Manager serves as an active liaison to Bob’s Acceptance Now partners; championing the Bob’s Way to Pay inclusive of training, tracking and driving ancillary revenue by identifying and leveraging successful selling behaviors according to Company guidelines.
The Retail Sales Support Manager drives tactical compliance on all office metrics to include but not limited to; Cash Management, Team Management, Customer Experience expectations, Payroll processing, coordination of logistics and successfully drives Point of Purchase Sales. The Retail Sales Support Manager will also assist in Sales Floor Management when necessary and is a key carrying Manager that will provide opening, closing and MOD support.
The Retail Sales Support Manager takes an active role in conducting Store-level Human Resource function to include: performance management, new Team member orientation, tracks and maintains employee statuses and oversees all pertinent maintenance of personnel records. The Retail Sales Support Manager is a primary contact for Store Management and Home Office Departments including Human Resources/Payroll, Customer Care, Store Operations and Delivery.
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob’s Way because no one does it better!" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob’s we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Feeling under the weather, we’ve got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance – Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan – Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob’s Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob’s Helping Hand Program. Bob’s cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob’s Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Oversee compliance of all operational/security polices, guidelines and practices as they relate to the Retail Office, Café and Bob’s Way to Pay
- Manage schedules and determine required staffing levels to effectively manage the business
- Interview, hire and train Retail Sales Support Associates
- Engage in one-on-one feedback sessions ensuring effective interactive communication, personal growth and departmental goal alignment
- Provide weekly Communication updates to Management Team
- Motivate Retail Sales Support, Café and Acceptance Now Teams through meaningful and inspirational daily/weekly meetings
- Work with ANOW partners in identifying Talent, trends and provide tracking information
- Maintain all required records according to Company Policy
- Meet Retail Sales Support Goals as set forth by the Company; i.e.; Mystery Shops, Point of Purchase Sales
- Ensure Retail Sales Support Associates are leveraging all sales opportunities
- Responsible for managing all legal tender transactions
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lead and manage people
- Ability to display analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and practice sound decision making
- Ability to actively listen, communicate effectively and utilize communication tools appropriately
- Ability to motivate self and others
- Proven ability to effectively manage one's own time and the time of others
- Proven ability to identify root cause and manage and improve process
- Ability to set clear goals and expectations
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- 3 years minimum successful Customer Service Experience
- 5 years minimum Management experience preferred
- Retail and Sales experience preferred
Bob’s Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.