CAMP Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CAMP Systems Inc.
We are currently seeking a QA Engineer to work at our Merrimack, NH location. The QA Engineer will be an integral part of an agile team which develops complex and dynamic browser-based applications. The successful candidate must be proficient within the Quality Assurance discipline, possess strong communication skills, and be capable of building strong relationships by collaborating with individuals from different disciplines and technical levels.
The candidate will be responsible for test analysis, planning, execution, trace-ability, reporting, as well as ensuring quality processes and standards are followed to ensure the highest quality software products.
- Effectively represent the customer beginning with backlog grooming through to the final deployment of enhancements by applying deep domain and application knowledge.
- Be a proactive participant in all Agile events including grooming, sprint planning, sprint execution, daily stand-up, and sprint retrospective.
- Work across disciplines to accurately assess quality requirements for accurate pointing of stories and tasks. Analyze product changes and identify quality risks, concerns, and gaps.
- Possess a strong desire to continually improve. In addition to delivering on testing responsibilities, proactively focus on defect prevention though improvement in team processes and techniques.
- Perform functional and non-functional manual and automated testing
- Perform design, user interface, functionality, performance, database, and API testing ensuring superior quality and compliance to existing standards.
- Participate in nighttime production deployment efforts on at most a bi-monthly basis.
- Author standard QA artifacts such as test plans, test cases, test variation matrices, and defects
- Organize and maintain test suites ensuring they are reflective of current production behavior.
- Coordinate and collaborate with offsite team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of demonstrated experience testing complex web applications or client/server systems
- Solid understanding of quality assurance and software testing processes/methodologies
- Experience with test management/defect management tools such as JIRA and Zephyr
- Working experience with Oracle databases, and the ability to write mid-to-complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with automated test frameworks such as Selenium and Protractor and tools such as MABL.
- Experience working within an Agile team environment preferred
- Possess a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
- Excellent organization and communication skills (both written and verbal)
CAMP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401k with match, and tuition assistance.
“CAMP Systems International, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V”