Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Division Head East, PBM Health Plan
at CVS Health
Does being on the inside of a transformational organization sound exciting to you? Well, read on! Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all!
You will be the lead executive for our Account Services and Sales teams to improve Client Satisfaction, ensure Operational Excellence, promote Client Value, up sell opportunities, and maintain Client Retention. Your primary focus as a Division Head is serving as the account owner and driving our client strategy through partnership. You’ll report to the VP of PBM Health Plans for the East and manage a team of SAE’s and SAD’s.
Your success will be achieved through:
* Lead and develop Account Teams.
* Selling our Enterprise solutions to health plans focused on growing the relationship and up-tiering.
* Partner in all new sales activities and opportunities meanwhile focusing on 100% account retention and growth targets.
* Provide leadership on essential strategic programs that affect your clients' marketplace and the Health Plan business unit.
* Provide important daily leadership over project level resources and general initiative oversight.
* Grow Client Satisfaction by ensuring high-quality consulting and service while developing long-term relationships.
* This position can be based remotely in the U.S. with the ability to work from home, or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You will travel approximately 40% of the time.
* 10+ years of experience in a PBM, Healthcare or consulting leadership role.
* 5+ years managing teams
* Experience with broad, strategic account ownership and in-depth product knowledge.
* Experience with health plans, payor marketplace, program development and client management.
* Financial skills, and ability to set strategic direction to achieve budget goals and financial targets.
* Action/problem solving orientation.
* Experience with PBM products, client management and operations with the ability to solve complex problems through people in other functional organizations, such as IT, Operations, and Finance.
* Outstanding client communication skills
* Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
* PTO and family leave
* Employee discounts
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.