Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Executive - Anthem/IngenioRx
at CVS Health
As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) - Senior Advisor, you will serve as the liaison leader supporting Anthem and their clients. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through Support of new business, renewals and up-selling of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the strategic account team (including account management, clinical, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and facilitates in identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Supporting client renewals by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation pharmacy benefit plan designs benefiting both the client and CVS Health.
Your success as a Strategic Account Executive will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the account team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Executive will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace. We are looking for someone with a "trail blazing" personality - Our division requires a thoughtful sales leader that can think outside of the box, while leverage their existing knowledge to drive the desired outcome.
This position can be remotely based or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 30% of the time. Travel may require, but is not limited to, flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
· At least 4 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
· Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
· Ability to lead cross functional sales opportunities that touch various departments from concept to completion
· Health plan experience supporting clients within a pharmacy benefit manager
· Ability to present to a large group, including C-suite presentations
Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. HS Diploma/GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.