DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Account Executive
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleTerritory Account Executive
Overview of the Territory Account Executive
This position will achieve increased sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the Company's products and services; will develop strategic territory plans, sales goals and growth strategies in collaboration with management.
- Manage sales opportunities in the sales process from prospecting to closure
- Support sales through hunter activity via calls and sales strategies
- Increase the opportunity sales pipeline through targeted campaigns to the established base and/or new accounts
- Develop account specific marketing to not only grow our sales, but to improve customer retention
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, competitor's products and industry trends to leverage success in the sales function
- Nurture an established base of current accounts maximizing new sales opportunities within that base
- Utilize CRM as well as sales tools to manage your opportunity pipeline and to achieve sales goal
- Post-secondary education or equivalent preferred
- Two (2) to three (3) years of field sales experience and proven track record selling to medium to large B2B accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills at both the grass roots and executive level
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Results-oriented and desire for success
- Strong prospecting skills
- Fully experienced with MS Office and CRM systems
- A valid Driver's license; must own a vehicle for business use
Cott/DS Services is a route based service company with a leading volume-based national presence in the North America and European home and office bottled water delivery industry and a leader in custom coffee roasting, blending of iced tea, and extract solutions for the U.S. foodservice industry. Our platform reaches over 2.4 million customers or delivery points across North America and Europe supported by strategically located sales and distribution facilities and fleets, as well as wholesalers and distributors. This enables us to efficiently service residences, businesses, restaurant chains, hotels and motels, small and large retailers, and healthcare facilities.