Elbit Systems of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Coordinator
at Elbit Systems of America
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Business Unit
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
- Manage inventory control activities to include identifying, investigating, resolving, and correcting inventory discrepancies
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing and inspection personnel
- Maintain inventory cycle count program, including
- Maintaining item count sequences
- Tracking count data, count locations, and count entry
- Conducting root cause investigation of count variances: validate, investigate, reconcile, and make adjustments in a timely manner.
- Prepare and manage the company physical inventory
- Develop solutions to optimize inventory control procedures
- Bar Coding of bins and materials
- Min-Max Program
- Kan-Ban Program
- Bulk Items
- Vendor Managed/Breadman Program
- Work with Planning and Procurement to ensure proper inventory levels of non MRP Parts
- Oversee material flow through the warehouse, from the dock to the shop floor
- Replenish floor stock as required, including expediting critical parts as needed
- Ensure accuracy of On hand inventory in Oracle ERP system
- Maintain accuracy in inventory locations
- Monitor demand and statistical trends in inventory to forecast needs for items that are not managed via MRP
- Performs all end of month adjustments and inventory reconciliations
- Generate and distribute all required inventory reports as defined
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and update of all inventory control procedures
- Partner closely with the warehouse management to ensure inventory tasks are effectively monitored and managed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- Professional Certification (e.g. CPIM, CSCP) preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an inventory/material control/coordinator role in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a regulated industry
- Experience with ERP/WMS systems, Oracle preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite – Excel in particular.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in day-to-day responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal
- Ability to multitask and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and define problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations