Elbit Systems of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Electrical Engineer
at Elbit Systems of America
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Business Unit
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is the forefront for innovation in a highly complex and richly technical organization. Through collaborative research and intuitive, inspirational design effort the Senior Electrical Engineer will create cutting-edge products that protect our national security and save lives of those that serve our country. Within teams and on an individual basis the Senior Electrical Engineer will plan, design, develop, analyze, test, and qualify a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including displays, sensors, processors, laser systems, power supplies, power amplifiers, and other electronic devices; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Participate or lead in innovation and ideation of new products
- Research state-of-the-art technologies and incorporate into designs
- Architect solutions to meet technical challenges and requirements
- Produce schematics, layout drawings, and other technical documentation
- Author whitepapers on new design techniques or technologies
- Integrate design subassemblies, perform validation testing, and support qualification of designs
- Document reports and analysis
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in proposal development.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Consult vendors on components and make final component selections
- Investigate and select subassemblies for incorporation into designs
- May interface directly with Program Management and customers
Requires a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and 5 or more years of directly related experience.
- Proficiency with schematic capture tools
- Ability to use electrical analysis packages
- Proficient with full product life cycle development and management tools
- Proficient in Analog, Digital, and Mixed signal electrical design
- Ability to research new design concepts
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.