Elbit Systems of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Software Engineer- JAVA/C#
at Elbit Systems of America
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Business Unit
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
KMC Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of and co-located with Elbit Systems of America, is a leading contract designer and manufacturer of medical devices and instrumentation for OEM’s in the areas of diagnostic, therapeutic, and biomedical products. With more than 25 years of experience, KMC is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered firm with expertise in all aspects of product development, verification, design for and transition to production. Additional capabilities include flexible turnkey manufacturing, depot repair and full compliance with FDA QSR regulations and GMP practices.
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
- Design and develop embedded and desktop Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) for medical device products using Java & C#,
- Participate in full product development lifecycle including planning, requirements, design, usability reviews, code, test, release and maintenance.
- Participate and drive usability studies to enhance the customer UI experience.
- Develop and build intuitive user interface products for the medical marketplace.
- BS degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Graphics Design, or related field. MS is a plus.
- Requires 8 or more years of medical software design and development, including:
- Experience storyboarding user interfaces
- Understanding of architectural design patters lime MVVM or MVC
- Participation in and experience with Formative and Summative studies and testing
- Experience with 3rd party Libraries and Tools such as MS Expression Blend
- Familiarity with Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) for Windows
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, software processes and methodologies including test driven development
- Solid object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience with debugging multithreaded applications
- Good communication skills to interact well with customers and participate in customer meetings
- Storage and/or networking experience
- Ergonomic UI experience
- Experience with wireframe mockup tools such as Balsamiq
- Experience with .NET / WPF, Linux, Perl, Python or C++ a plus