FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Representative
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Originations - Sales
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
We’re going to be honest: We want to sell you on this job opportunity. But we may not be the best at it – which is why we’re looking for an employee like you; someone whose job it is to get people to say “Yes!”
A Business Development Representative at CIT Small Business Solutions is not your typical “sales” person, and this is not a telemarketing position. In fact, we like to consider it more of a Strategic Account Management position.
If building relationships with B2B vendors and franchises like Dairy Queen or Ryder Trucks sounds good, or if working at a fast-paced financial services company that provides affordable lending solutions to an underserved market is what you’re all about, then we think we’ve done our job. And have just found you a new one.
But in case you need some more convincing…
• You’ll always have something on your plate. We call it “busy-fun” because you’re constantly moving, but you’ll love what you’re doing.
• You’ll have the opportunity to form connections with businesses from across the country and stretch yourself far and wide right from the office.
• Business Development sales representatives gain an understanding of the lending process and the number of different industries we work with.
• CIT Small Business Solutions is not only a place to get your feet wet, but also a place to advance your career.
Great, now that we’ve got you hooked, here’s what you’re day-to-day will look like:
• Creating partnerships with vendors and influencing key decision makers
• Researching prospects and identifying the key people to call
• Delivering the value prop by crafting an effective pitch
• Presenting technology tools and solutions through webinar demos
• Recognizing CIT Small Business Solution as a FinTech organization and presenting our products and services in a relatable way to the businesses you reach
Do you have what we’re looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business Administration
• 1+ years’ experience
• Team oriented
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer relations skills
• Technologically savvy
• Outgoing personality that’s comfortable with making and holding conversation
• Hard-working and efficient
• Passion for inside sales
Do we have what you’re looking for?
Though we’re convinced the answer to this is yes, we figured we needed to sell you on this, too.
CIT Small Business Solutions is located in the heart of Portsmouth, New Hampshire – only a few miles away from downtown and the beautiful Atlantic Seacoast. Our company is filled with people that want to see you succeed and will become your mentors along the way. You’ll build a great relationship with the Executive team at our small company that does big things.
• CIT Small Business Solutions is driven by 10 core values that employees embody every day
• We invest in your future, whether by advancing your education or building your 401k
• You’ll have access to all of our benefits on day one
• Perks are tailored to you and your needs: Back-up childcare, pet insurance, virtual doctor’s appointment, and more
• An in-house Avanti market, fully stocked with items you need throughout the day
Do you think Portsmouth, CIT and our Business Development team is where you belong? Great – we do too.