FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Titling Specialist I
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Originations Support - Contracts Administration
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
Titling Specialists are a lot of things. But you already knew that. You know that they are extremely organized, detail-oriented and great at multitasking. You know that Titling Specialists are exceptionally analytical, stupendous at problem solving, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
But, did you know that CIT Bank Titling Specialists must...
- Make every customer experience remarkable through open lines of communication with customers, vendors, equipment providers and finance managers, and by supporting relationships with our partners
- Be scrappy with title preparation, organization, and prioritization.
- Crush obstacles by solving tough problems on challenging deals.
- Seek change by being the voice for our customers internally and procure and process title documentation efficiently.
- Invent solutions when auditing title paperwork.
- Drive momentum for success by self-managing a rotating portfolio of customers and keeping their transactions moving through identification and coordination of titling documentation.
- Be point blank when preventing fraud throughout the organization.
- Give back to our customers in the form of exceptional customer service and proper delivery of required documentation.
- Bring the passion all day, every day, by keeping detailed and organized notes in Salesforce regarding your communications with existing contacts.
- Enjoy the ride! (That’s it – just enjoy being a Titling Specialist)!
In addition to embodying CIT Bank core values, you must also have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Early adoption to change management
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to hit deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work and interact with all departments throughout the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment while continually maintaining a positive attitude and promoting teamwork across departments
Do you believe that CIT Bank, Portsmouth, NH and the Titling team is right for you? Great, we do too.