High Liner Foods Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Brand Marketing
at High Liner Foods Incorporated
High Liner Foods is North America's largest marketer of frozen, value-added, seafood products — a family of passionate people and strong brands with a dedicated vision of "Great Tasting Seafood for a Better Life" for more than 120 years!
The Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for developing, managing, and implementing all marketing activities for assigned brands and customers. This role will generate consumer insights to create marketing plans designed to drive business growth and profitability
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Under the leadership of the Director, Manager of Brand Marketing supports the development of brand equity in High Liner Foods’s retail products with the help of a cross-functional team
- Analyzes data on consumer and customers’ insights, and retail data to assist strategy and execution development
- Oversees and is accountable for the assigned product portfolio and customers’ financial performance
- Develops promotional activities to drive sales and build market credibility
- Supervises all activities related to the brand and private label products in portfolio
- Analyze marketing programs and recommend yearly improvement to strategic plans.
- Conduct competitive analysis to monitor the activities and developments of competing organizations; make recommendations based on findings.
- Communicate brand awareness plans and programs to senior management; evangelize product branding within the organization.
- Lead product design, packaging, labelling, distribution, print and online advertising, and other tasks.
- Support retail marketing activities and key customers’ ideation
- Reviews and analyzes sales results to determine future product developments and business opportunities for the brand
- Establish and enhance product offering through identifying and assessing product and market opportunities and outlining franchise road maps to align with company objectives.
- Participate as a member of cross functional product development teams.
- Partner with finance, sales, and supply chain to develop the forecast and manage operational issues for the franchise.
- Management of marketing budget for portfolio.
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, advertising, communications, economics, statistics, or a related field
- Demonstrated success in consumer-centric brand strategies, including product launches and execution of sales and marketing efforts
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- High attention to detail and quality standards
Travel to High Liner Foods offices and plants within North America will be required.