Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northeast Arc
Northeast Arc is an exciting place to work with excellent career opportunities for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapists. We have flexible hours and geographic areas, a passionate and supportive team, and great pay! Come join a company that supports over 9,000 families throughout Massachusetts!
We are currently looking for part-time ABA therapists to support our expanding programs. As part-time ABA therapist you will have a consistent weekly schedule and the ability to work 6-10+ hours per week depending on your availability.
As a Northeast Arc Part Time employee you will be offered:
- Paid trainings, conferences (CEU’s), and RBT training
- Ongoing Supervision and Support
- Opportunity to build engaging and rewarding relationships
As an ABA Therapist at Northeast Arc, you’ll have the responsibility of:
- Providing home and community support to individuals and their families regarding intervention techniques
- Teaching specific skills and behaviors, in accordance with the goals, objective and strategies identified in their behavioral treatment plan as developed by the BCBA
- Timely and accurate maintenance of paperwork and data for each case.
- Maintain consistent communication with Autism ABA Services Program and BCBA
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent such as one year experience working with children and/or adolescents with Autism preferred. Current college students encouraged to apply.
- Weekday afternoon availability required.
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and vehicle required
- Must have smart device and knowledge of web based technology
- Reliability, ability to maintain confidentiality, and high degree of professionalism
- Bilingual/Bicultural candidates encouraged to apply