Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rental Ski Technician
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Ski Resort Operations
Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair THIS Saturday, October 5th from 10AM-1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our first ever JOBTOBERFEST - Oktoberfest Themed Job Fair, for Beer Tasting, Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Rental Ski Technician informs the guest to help pick the proper ski. Technician is also responsible for informing the guest on the proper use of the equipment.
• Must have full familiarity with rental options and prices.
• Must have full knowledge of equipment uses and skis and snowboards.
• Station set-up and tools.
• Calculate dins and adjust binding for each guest.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the rental manager.
• Check every binding with a boot for each rental.
• Inform each guest how to use the equipment rented.
• Give each guest a return slip and inform guest of ski number.
• Provide services to guests.
• Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.