Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Data Entry operator
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
2nd Shift Data Entry operator
Data Entry Operator ll
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Data Entry Operator II (DE0II) to join us in the Washington D.C. Metro Area
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Enters data into an automated system using formatting input screens and validates information from applications and related source documents in accordance with specified guidelines. Source information includes applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation and other documents.
- Modifies, updates, and corrects data contained in automated systems.
- Refers cases with discrepancies that indicate possible fraud to another unit for review.
- Applies training, experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Federal Government Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 10-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 85% accuracy and 20 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic computer skills a score of 70%
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Data Entry experience
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- Must be detail oriented with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess basic computer literacy skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Basic understanding of geography
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift up to 20 lbs.; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus.
- Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.