Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP of Quality
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
- Plan, organize and oversee all processes related to organizational quality outcomes measurement, risk management, patient safety, regulatory compliance, and active collaboration with the medical staff re privileging and credentialing.
- Work with hospital leadership to drive clinical excellence and high-reliability outcomes, reduce patient harm, ensure compliance with statutory mandates, regulatory requirements and accreditation standards of TJC, CMS, etc.
- Provide trending data (clinical outcomes, aggregate occurrences, etc.) and data analysis to medical staff hospital departments/BOT on quarterly basis with recommendations as needed.
- Organization of Medical Staff Peer review activities including FPPE and OPPE reports
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree required
- 3-7 years of Quality leadership experience
- CPHQ, CPHRM, CPPS preferred
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.