Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Firearms Specialist will assist with customer service/sales in the Sporting Goods Department and will be ultimately responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all records involving firearm sales, maintaining compliance with FFL regulations.
- Greet customers as they shop in the retail store, assisting with customer service questions.
- Price store merchandise and make price changes as requested by store management.
- Stock and face merchandise on shelves as requested by store management.
- Assist in receiving freight and organize incoming products as directed by store management.
- Responsible for assisting in cycle counts.
- Must keep store prepared for ATF and/or internal audits
- Must have a good understanding of and assist training other staff on:
- A&D log requirements and best practices
- Filing of denied and no transfer 4473’s
- Standardized filing of completed 4473’s
- What is an AR and how a multiple sale is recorded
- Multiple handgun sales and proper recording
- How to properly make corrections on a 4473 by employees and customers
- Acceptable forms of identification customers can use
- When a sale should be refused
- What constitutes a “Straw Sale” and how to complete