Salem School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fall/Full-Year Extra-Curricular Positions 2019-2020
at Salem School District
Openings as of 7/16/2019
Extra Curricular Positions
- Fall/Full-Year Extra-Curricular Positions 2019-2020 JobID: 3037
- Position Type:
Extra Curricular Positions/Fall Extra Curricular Positions
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Internal Closing 05/20/19 Please see the attached "Fall/Full-Year Extra-Curricular Positions" document for the 2019-2020 Extra-Curricular Job Postings.
EXTRA-CURRICULAR POSITIONS - DIRECTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
In order to be considered an eligible candidate for the 2019-2020 Extra-Curricular Fall/Full-Year positions, the following must be completed:
1. Current Salem School District employees and individuals currently holding an extra-curricular position who have a recommendation from the principal should do the following:
* Complete the attached “Extra-Curricular Positions - Letter of Intent Form” and submit to the elementary building secretary for elementary positions; Lisa Chase for middle school positions; Linda O'Sullivan for High School non-athletic positions and Holly Rosentrater for High School athletic positions no later than Friday, May 17, 2019
2. Non-Salem School District employees who do NOT currently holding an extra-curricular position should do the following:
• Complete an "external application" through Applitrack by the posted deadline of Friday, May 17, 2019. An "external application" will provide the district with your demographic information along with any previous experience.
• Address a letter of introduction/cover letter to the Superintendent of Schools and upload the letter to Applitrack.
• Upload a current resume to Applitrack.
• Submit the application.