Spare Time Entertainment
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spare Time Entertainment
The Company: Spare Time Entertainment is a family owned business that has been in existence for forty eight years and currently has facilities in nine states. Our multi- venue recreational facilities are housed in forty to fifty thousand square foot buildings, and are in the midst of an aggressive expansion program along the eastern seaboard with strong emphasis on the southeast.
The Mission: Creating Memorable Experiences Every Guest, Every Visit
Job Summary: Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons. Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks. Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations. Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
- Prepare and serve drinks in accordance with standard procedures
- Maintain bar area; keep bar clean and re-stocked. Take physical inventory according to established schedules.
- Operate cash register; accept payments and return change; perform shift opening/closing cash up procedure
- Make cash drop into tumbler safe as per procedure
- Enforce liquor regulations; check guest's identification cards/drivers licenses every time
- Refuse to serve underage guests.
- Be a vibrant, smart, engaging, fun loving rock star
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Must be TIPS certified (we can help)
- Basic knowledge of liquor laws
- Ability to recognize the signs of intoxication and actions to be taken with intoxicated guests
- Ability to safely bend, reach and properly lift cartons/objects up to 50 pounds
- Love making drinks!
- Enjoy interacting with guests (smiling is required!!!)
- Can maintain a clean well stocked bar
- Have no trouble enforcing liquor laws and serving responsibly