Sprague Pest Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Sustainability Performance Analyst
at Sprague Pest Solutions
Sprague takes a collaborative, customer-centric approach to providing best-in-class energy products and related services throughout the Northeast. As a publicly-traded company (NYSE:SRLP) founded in 1870, we pride ourselves on offering customers the expert solutions and high-quality service that help their businesses thrive in any market landscape. Sprague values innovation, safety, integrity and people. We know that our people are what set us apart from our competition, and we work hard to make sure each employee across our 20 locations knows how important they are to our community.
Job Summary / General Purpose:
The Associate Sustainability Performance Analyst is responsible for measuring performance, analyzing trends, and developing strategies to drive continuous improvement. The candidate will develop recommendations based on analysis and research. The Associate Analyst will develop, implement and manage a wide variety of analytics for the Corporate Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) department. The candidate will coordinate with the rest of the HSE department and will act as a liaison with other departments in Sprague to ensure data alignment and consistencies required for effective HSE and Sustainability reporting.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage/maintain HSE and Sustainability data integrity within numerous systems established to monitor and manage HSE compliance and Sustainability goals. Work with other departments (i.e. Legal, Contracts, Engineering, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing, HR) to correct data inconsistencies and/or close gaps.
- Maintain HSE and Sustainability management and reporting systems. (i.e. incident management, action management, training management, contractor management etc.)
- Conducts data discovery and data profiling to identify information relevant to predictive modeling as where and when future HSE incidents are likely to occur.
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis to uncover hidden patterns, correlations and other insights in HSE and Sustainability performance. Develops metrics into impactful leading indicators to provide actionable information for risk reduction efforts.
- Tracks and reports HSE incident metrics. Analyzes data to identify trends and distill insights into HSE performance. Develops timely and accurate performance reports and presentations for senior leadership.
- Provides database administration support for HSE related incidents and audit findings. Verifies information on status, priority, timeline, resource assignments, and related items is complete and updated in timely manner in accordance with established processes and procedures. Researches and reconciles discrepancies and outliers. Collaborates with IT and/or vendor on systems upgrades and resolution of user issues.
- Active participant at Sustainability Team meetings.
- Prepare and communicate monthly/quarterly/annual HSE and Sustainability statistics reports.
- Develop Sustainability presentations and conduct meetings as needed.
- Manage external databases (ISNetworld, etc.) and provide Sustainability and HSE data/information for customer questionnaires.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Education / Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Math, or Business related fields required
- Three to five years related job experience. Previous experience in the Sustainability, Health, Safety and Environmental field a plus
- Must have experience in data processing and analysis, developing metrics and projections based on analysis results, and report writing
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Positive self-motivator with excellent organizational and strong communication skills
- High computer proficiency in Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as the ability to maintain in house systems
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment and relate to customers/outside contacts and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong project management skills
- Valid US Driver's License required
Who we are looking for:
Do you like to solve problems and consider yourself forward thinking? If you are looking for a place where you can learn a lot about the energy industry and constantly challenge yourself, then Sprague is your place. Sprague employees are dedicated and driven, and we constantly strive to be the best in the industry. We work best as a team, knowing that collaboration leads to innovation and the best customer experience. As a company that has continued to evolve with the energy industry for the last 150 years, we are looking for hardworking employees to join us as we remain at the forefront of the industry.
What we offer:
We recently surveyed our employees to ask them their favorite part of the job. Unanimously, they answered, "The people I work with." You are part of a team and a family at Sprague, and everyone works together to ensure both the success of the company and of the individual. On top of great coworkers, you’ll enjoy perks like benefits and retirement contributions that start on your first day. Sprague also provides tuition reimbursement for any employee that would like to further their education. Is giving back important to you? Sprague offers paid volunteer time and has weekly dress down days when employees can donate to a local charity in exchange for wearing jeans. Do you like to get involved where you work? Sprague has a range of committees to support varying initiatives (Sustainability, Charitable, Scholarship, FunForce, etc…). Sprague is a place that cares about its employees, its community, and creating a place where people want to come to work every day. Come join us!