Sprague Pest Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Developer, .NET II
at Sprague Pest Solutions
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
Functional responsibilities include:
· Technical design
· Integration testing
· Database design in consultation with DBA
· Technical documentation
· Support - Problem identification & Bug fix
· Unit testing
- Work as a member of a team composed of users, analysts, developers, project managers and infrastructure personnel to design cost effective technology solutions in support of functional business requirements.
- Several systems in use at Sprague involve packaged vendor solutions requiring the following tasks: Test and deploy new releases into production, develop integration and interface routines, server/client configuration and report writing.
- Assist management and the user community in the evaluation of all proposed vendor software packages.
Specific Developer Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline and a minimum of 4 years of general development experience or an equivalent combination of education, experience or training that provides the required skills and abilities
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SQL Server and Windows operating systems
- Excellent documentation and project planning experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize workload, perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment and relate to customers/outside contacts and fellow employees
- Understanding of the software life-cycle
- Research and resolve issues independently/strong problem solving skills, high quality and detail oriented
- Enter, update and track issues from inception through resolution
Sprague is an EEO/AA employer. We strongly encourage minorities, females, Vets and individuals with disabilities to apply.
As a federal contractor we adhere to OFCCP employment regulations.