Sprague Pest Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pricing Associate, Natural Gas
at Sprague Pest Solutions
Sprague takes a collaborative, customer-centric approach to providing best-in-class energy products and related services throughout the Northeast. As a publicly-traded company (NYSE:SRLP) founded in 1870, we pride ourselves on offering customers the expert solutions and high-quality service that help their businesses thrive in any market landscape. Sprague values innovation, safety, integrity and people. We know that our people are what set us apart from our competition, and we work hard to make sure each employee across our 20 locations knows how important they are to our community.
Job Summary / General Purpose
The Natural Gas Pricing Associate provides support and stability to their team by profitably maintaining and growing our in-house desk sales and customer base. He/she exudes enthusiasm and ownership around gaining an expertise knowledge base around all related programs and interactions with all third party sales channels. Sprague provides cutting edge training surrounding the Energy Sales industry.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Organize RFP requests, authorization and historical usage data pulling, and send out pricing quotes in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with paperwork, reports and all other activities involving customer forms, forecasts, credit, contract language, broker relations, and competitive pricing metric data.
- Determine the appropriate start date, term, price structure, and Sprague’s balancing adder/product to offer a customer, and provide exceptional service to our broker/customer in explaining the reason(s) and advantage(s) behind our offer.
- Provide detailed, engaged, and valuable Customer Service assistance to all customers.
- Collaborate with your fellow pricing team to complete each day’s workload, implementing professional communication and engagement in order to do so efficiently.
- Complete any other miscellaneous assigned task as it relates to our company’s values, mission and overall success.
Education / Experience / Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or applicable experience) with emphasis on business, engineering, or science disciplines.
- Sales Administrative experience preferred.
- Natural Gas/Energy enthusiast a plus.
- Proficient computer skills is a must (Excel, Word, Database).
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload, multi-task, perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment, and relate to customers, any outside contact, and fellow employees.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to pick processes up very quickly.
Who we are looking for:
Do you like to solve problems and consider yourself forward thinking? If you are looking for a place where you can learn a lot about the energy industry and constantly challenge yourself, then Sprague is your place. Sprague employees are dedicated and driven, and we constantly strive to be the best in the industry. We work best as a team, knowing that collaboration leads to innovation and the best customer experience. As a company that has continued to evolve with the energy industry for the last 150 years, we are looking for hardworking employees to join us as we remain at the forefront of the industry.
What we offer:
We recently surveyed our employees to ask them their favorite part of the job. Unanimously, they answered, "The people I work with." You are part of a team and a family at Sprague, and everyone works together to ensure both the success of the company and of the individual. On top of great coworkers, you’ll enjoy perks like benefits and retirement contributions that start on your first day. Sprague also provides tuition reimbursement for any employee that would like to further their education. Is giving back important to you? Sprague offers paid volunteer time and has weekly dress down days when employees can donate to a local charity in exchange for wearing jeans. Do you like to get involved where you work? Sprague has a range of committees to support varying initiatives (Sustainability, Charitable, Scholarship, FunForce, etc…). Sprague is a place that cares about its employees, its community, and creating a place where people want to come to work every day. Come join us!
Sprague is an EEO/AA employer. We strongly encourages minorities, females, Vets and individuals with disabilities to apply.
As a federal contractor we adhere to OFCCP employment regulations.