Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Image Analysis Applications Engineer in Manchester at Stryker Corporation
at Stryker Corporation
Image Analysis Applications Engineer
Job Description Summary
We are looking to hire an Image Analysis Applications Engineer whose aim will be to support the image analysis services provided by the Clinical Trials group within Imorphics. The role is to provide applications engineering and technical support for our image analysis software applications to ensure that rapid, accurate and effective medical image analysis services can be delivered to our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. The applications engineer will also provide technical guidance to the image analysts who operate within the group. This is an important role that will require someone with a scientific or technical background, who is a rationale thinker with very strong problem-solving skills to ensure we work efficiently but maintain data privacy and integrity throughout our service delivery. This role will also require you to be customer facing on an occasional basis.
Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 2HJ, United Kingdom
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Application and integration of software tools to existing image processing pipelines and improvement of processing pipelines where necessary
- Application of existing software tools to new image analysis problems
- Designing configuration options and configuration management solutions for flexible use of software applications
- Extending the current C++-based software applications framework where necessary
- Providing technical guidance to image analysts and research engineers
- Contributing to scientific and technical development of image analysis technology for the prediction of novel imaging endpoints and improved service delivery
- BSc in a numerate field with a higher degree (MSc/PhD) desired
- Fluency in English is essential.
- At least 5-years of developing solutions to software or process problems in a technology-driven environment
- At least 2 years’ experience with multiple DICOM image types, preferably MR
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%