Weeks Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
We promote health for our community and growth opportunities for our employees.
Weeks Medical Center offers healthcare professionals an environment surrounded by highly skilled physicians and state-of-the-art technology. We are looking for candidates who still believe in providing the personalized care of a community hospital, while taking advantage of the resources and stability of a more established medical group.
Our service standards are lived out by every member of the Week’s Medical Center team and are the pillars by which we live by:
- Make a positive first impression.
- Treat others as guests.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Practice service recovery skills.
- Be professional in image and appearance.
- Practice teamwork.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Strive for excellence in all endeavors.
We are committed to strengthening our medical team, promoting employee advancement, building stronger healthcare collaborations, and recognizing the significant contributions of our volunteers and supporters. Working for Weeks means that you will become part of our special family and your work will be appreciated by both your colleagues and your community members. We promise once you come here, you will want to stay here.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Open New Hampshire Jobs
Certified Medical Assistant - PODIATRYLancaster, NH
Echo Technician - CARDIOLOGY SERVICESLancaster, NH
Physician Office Float - ADMITT/COMMLancaster, NH
Registered Nurse - MEDICAL-SURGICALLancaster, NH
Behavioral Health Case Manager - ADMINISTRATION IILancaster, NH
HVAC Technician - MAINTENANCELancaster, NH